Monday, February 23, 2009

Time is of the Essence...

I wish I could say I've done more than I have, but right now even getting sleep is hard. Most of the time I've been getting up a couple of times a night to feed, change and comfort my new son. I love him, but wow does it take a lot of time to properly raise children. I'm talking to you Miss Octuplets. Anyway, I haven't given up, but the only computer time I seem to get is when I have only one hand, so I've been watching MIT's OpenCourseWare Linear Algebra course lectures. I've tried learning this stuff on my own before but I could only really scratch the surface before hitting some sort of barrier. The lecures really have helped.

Still, I will update this blog as I can. Hopefully there will be some updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment